Active Austenite Finish Temperature
The austenite finish temperature of the finished tube (Active Af) with outer diameter in the range of 0.3 to 3.0 mm (0.012 to 0.12 in.) shall be measured on representative full round tube sample(s) using the bend and free recovery method described in Test Method ASTM F 2082-15.
* Superelastic properties are measured per Test Method F 2516 at room temperature （22+/-2C）
* Applicable Standard: ASTM F2633
- Guide Tube
- Dental Products
- Nitinol Tube Components
- Outer surface: oxide or center-less-ground.
- Inner surface: Etched or oxide.
- Other finishes can be discussed with Peiertech.
Nominal Dimensions and Tolerances
* Other variation in OD and ID can be discussed with Peiertech.
Nitinol tube can be delivered in either exact length or random length. For random length orders, a maximum and minimum length shall be discussed with Peiertech.
Straightness requirements and measurement methods shall be discussed with Peiertech.
Permissible Outer and Inner Surface Imperfections
Outer and inner surface imperfections criteria on tubes shall be discussed with Peiertech.